Get Excited & Stay Excited™!!
Many people I speak with, including myself initially, always have an issue with being able to eat healthy. Excuses of it being hard, not being able to control cravings and most of all healthy foods costing so much money. Well I came across this article that I wanted to share with you on Eating Healthy On A Budget. View it here: Choose My Plate: Eating On A Budget- The 3P’s
Some great take a-ways for me are:
- Plan meals and snacks for the week according to an established budget.
- Find quick and easy recipes online.
- Buy groceries when you are not hungry and when you are not too rushed.
- Stick to the grocery list and stay out of the aisles that don’t contain items on
- Buy store brands if cheaper.
- Some meal items can be prepared in advance; pre?cook on days when you have
- Double or triple up on recipes and freeze meal?sized containers of soups and
casseroles or divide into individual portions.
Those were some of my top take a-ways from this article.
What are some things you do to eat healthy on a budget?? Share your comments below.
Check out these other articles on this subject:
Yours In Health,
Your Servant Heart Leader
No related posts.